CL Site Tariff
We feel that the charging policy should be as transparent as possible, so our charge for a car and caravan (or motor-home) and awning is as follows:
- Price per night: £17.50
- Price per week: £110.00
If you wish to stop for more than a week, the first seven nights will charged at £110.00, with a charge of £17.50 per additional night, e.g. 10 nights = £162.50
When pre-booked, one night’s payment of £17.50 will be requested for each seven nights of the of the booking. This will secure the booking, as a non-refundable deposit, payable by cheque (please note that this cheque must be made payable to “Crofton Caravan and Leisure Storage Ltd”) or by Bank Transfer direct to our account.
CL Site Conditions
We try to keep the rules to a minimum, but in addition to the Caravan and Motorhome Club Rules, we so ask you to observe the following, in order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, and keep our neighbours happy!:
- You may arrive any time after 1:00 pm on the day of arrival.
- You must depart the site prior to 12:00 on the day of departure.
- All stays must be pre-booked.
- Only current Caravan and Motorhome Club members may use the site.
- Anyone arriving without a booking must contact the site proprietors, Phil and Claire Hindmoor, on 016973 43615, before entering the site.
- Anyone not having a booking may be asked to leave. The site is checked regularly against our bookings information.
- All stays must be paid for by cash or cheque on the first night of the stay. This can be done by placing the amount in one of the small envelopes we provide and posting it into the dropbox for pitch fees in the CL Bathroom.
- If you will not be available on the first night of your stay, please contact us to make other arrangements.
- QUIET SITE
- Out of respect for your fellow caravanners and those who live nearby, we ask that the site be quiet between the hours of 10:00pm and 08:00am.
- Those not respecting this will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- We are more than happy for you to bring well behaved dogs with you to the site.
- Dogs must be kept under control and must not be allowed to disturb others on the site, either by noise, by entering other pitches, or being allowed to roam free.
- If you leave a pet in your caravan or awning when you are out, please make sure it has ventilation and water, and is not prone to bark when left alone.
- Please ensure that you always clean up after your dog and dispose of poo bag in the site black waste bin.
- Please keep your dog on lead when outside the park, as the park is surrounded by farmland.
- Please be sure to keep the park tidy.
- Refuse bins have been provided in the service area.
- Please compact your refuse as much as possible, crushing cans and bottles to save space in the bins.
- Please use the recycling facilities to minimise non-recycled waste on the site.
- Please wash and dry any plastics, tins or glass that are dirty or have food residue on them, before recycling. We sort the recycling by hand…
- Please take large items such as broken deckchairs and toasters home with your for disposal, we have no means of disposing of them safely.
- The site is provided for Caravan and Motorhome Club members only.
- All who use the site must be careful to follow the club’s policies on use of CL sites.